Monday, February 3, 2014

Kickstarter T-minus one

Mothers Milk Kickstarter launches tomorrow. Everyone told me these things were a shit ton of work. Truth be told, I kinda didn't really believe them. I mean, I knew it was work. But when people said "it's like production" it felt a little dramatic. It wasn't.

I have poured so many hours of my life into getting this thing ready for the world. So has Zach. And Kev. And Gracie. You would never know by glancing at it. Just looks like a page with some words on it. And a play button...OK, it's clear that I have lost all objectivity at this point. Maybe I should go to sleep.

I'm super excited to launch this thing. It feels like Christmas Eve. Except Satan might show up in the morning and kick over my tree.

I will write about logistics as we go. I have learned a lot about crowd funding that I'm excited to share. But I'm too delirious to write anything constructive at the moment.

T-minus 8 hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment